Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 Minutes
Quantity: 6 Servings
461 Calories Per Serving
- Sour cream
- 4 ounces of chopped green chilies
- 10 ounces of enchilada sauce
- 10 ounces of chunk white chicken drained
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- 10-3/4 ounces of condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 10-3/4 ounces of condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- Take a large saucepan.
- Add chilies, enchilada sauce, chicken, chicken soup, cheese soup and milk in it. Mix the ingredients and cook them well.
- Serve the soup hot with sour cream or as you like.
Our best kitchen accessories at unbeatable prices!