Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Quantity: 6 Servings 480 Calories Per Serving [ratings]
- One pound of chicken breast skinless and boneless
- Half a teaspoon of pepper flakes (crushed) (these are optional)
- Half a teaspoon of chili powder
- One teaspoon cumin seed
- Three tablespoons of taco seasoning
- Two tablespoon juice of lemons
- Four tablespoons of canola oil
- One cup of cream (sour)
- Tortillas (six in number and preferred to be of flour)
- Onions (Four in number and also thinly sliced)
- Half-green pepper (medium sized)
- Half red pepper (medium sized)
- Take a large glass bowl, proceed to mix two teaspoons of seasoning, lemon juice.
- Then add your chicken so as to coat the same. Also do not forget to refrigerate for one to four hours.
- With the help of any heavy weight skillet sauté the onions and peppers in the leftover oil until they become tender and crispy.
- Remove the same and do remember to keep it warm.
- Drain any of the excess water that is remaining in the recipe including the marinade.
- In the skillet, cook the chicken using a medium amount of heat for about five minutes.
- Return the pepper-based mixture to the cooking pan and also heat the same.
- Fill it into the tortillas using spoon and then proceed to fold it in half.
- In a glass bowl, mix and stir the remaining one tablespoon of seasoning with the sour cream.
Your dish is ready to be served.