So you are well dressed for your birthday and everything is on point except those dark circles and puffy eyes. See, no one is perfect and that is what makes us unique – Our Imperfections.
Life is all about having fun and we know your guilt after you binge-watch that complete series in one go until midnight. We know that you cannot stick to your night care routine, you are too lazy to apply under-eye creams. Do not worry as you are not alone in this battle and there are a bunch of effective home remedies that you can try anytime to give yourself a pamper and cure your dark circles easily.
Dark circles are mainly caused by incorrect sleeping patterns, exposure to harmful UV radiations, dehydration, hormonal imbalance, long working hours, aging, stress, prolonged sickness, genetic patterns, and many more.
Dark circles are a trigger that there is something wrong going on with our body and there is a need to make necessary changes in our routine life. The color of these circles depends on the skin tone of the person that ranges from purple, black to even brown. Although these dark circles seem a pretty common issue If adequate actions are not taken timely then in the long term it can even lead to serious health complications.
Here are 5 most effective incredible ways to get rid of dark circles
- TOMATOES: Tomatoes are considered as one of the best natural home remedies when it comes to getting rid of the dark circles. The tomato is also an excellent exfoliating agent for our skin so it not only helps in getting rid of dark circles but also makes our skin smooth and glowing. All you need to do is mix tomato juice and lemon juice in equal proportion and with the help of a cotton pad apply it to the affected areas. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes, and then wash your face with normal water. Do this remedy twice a day for best results. Alternatively, you can also drink lemon and tomato juice, which is equally tasty and healthy.
- HERBAL TEA BAGS: We all know the benefits of herbal teas such as green tea, chamomile tea, and spearmint tea for our health. However, wait a second before you throw these tea bags in the garbage. These tea bags are a solution to your dark circles. Keep these tea bags in the refrigerator and let them cool for some time. Put these cool tea bags on your eyes and you will not only feel cool and relaxed but your dark circles and puffy eyes problems will be solved.
- CUCUMBER: All of us have seen those models sitting under the sun with sliced cucumber kept on their eyes. Do you know why? Cucumber has skin-lightening and astringent properties that make it an excellent source in getting rid of dark circles. So, take that cucumber, slice it, and put it in the refrigerator for some time to cool. Take out the slice after some time from the refrigerator and put it on your eyes for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it with warm water afterward. Repeat this remedy daily for the best results. This will not only help in curing the dark circles but will also make your eyes relaxed.
- MILK: Milk is an excellent source of nutrients when it comes to consuming it. We all know the health benefits that milk has but are we aware of the beauty benefits that milk has? Milk contains retinoids that help in making skin young and healthy. Consumption of a glass of milk daily helps in making your skin healthy and reduces the dark circles. Alternatively, you can apply cool milk under the eyes using a cotton pad. Make sure to wash your face with cold water after this.
- VITAMIN E OIL: Vitamin E is a gem when it comes to skin. From dark spots to dark circles, Vitamin E is the best solution. It kills the free radicals present in the skin that hampers the skin health and make it healthy and shiny. Add Vitamin E in your night-time skincare routine and you can thank me later. Take vitamin E tablets (these are readily available at any chemist) and put the oil in it on your hands. Rub it under your eyes and massage gently. Now, take a tight sleep and wash it in the morning with cold water.
One can easily get rid of those dark patches under their eyes just by some simple tricks. Above are some of the methods to cure dark circles but there are many more ways that can help you. So, now get set ready with your perfect look.
Hey Readers !! Natalie and Caitlyn Bell are the founders of Healtholine, They started Healtholine to provide a platform where they could share informative articles related to health, fitness, beauty, weight loss, etc. Natalie is a featured author at various authoritative blogs in the health and fitness industry. Connect with both sisters to know more.